Our Price Promise is part of our commitment to always offer you the lowest prices. If you find a lower advertised retail price on an identical item which is currently in stock, upon confirmation we’ll beat the price by 10%. This applies to New Zealand retailers but excludes clearance outlets.
Please call our Customer Services team on 07 848 0291 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with the details of the advertised price. Once verified, they will place the order for you with the amended price and apply the 10% discount subject to compliance with the terms and conditions below.
Our Customer Services hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Equipsafety Price Promise:
- The purchase must take place within 7 days of the lower price having been advertised.
- Product must be the same brand and model, including being a new-boxed product.
- Price Promise applies only to in-stock products. Excludes trade quotes, stock liquidations and commercial quantities and parallel imported products. All New Zealand retailer website product offers will be included where the product is the same.
- Price Promise does not include typographical errors.
- Price Promise cannot be used in conjunction with any additional Equipsafety product offers such as bonus product.
- To be eligible for our Price Promise, you must present an advertisement from an eligible competitor in order for us to fulfill the promise. Price Promise applies where the other retailer's final price, inclusive of delivery, taxes, fees and charges, is lower than our price.
- Equipsafety reserves the right to verify the evidence of the identical product sold at a lower price.
- If your claim qualifies for the Price Promise, Equipsafety will match the price and apply the extra 10% discount.
- The Price Promise may be terminated or amended at any time without notice and is subject to Equipsafety usual terms and conditions of sale
The information you provide to Equipsafety will only be used to provide the Price Promise to you or to discuss with you your Price Promise claim.